February 16, 2011

Come on take a peek- I know you want to!

I was rummaging thru the picture files today on my laptop and I found that I have tons of pictures that were taken with my digital camera either by me or my husband.  

Let it not be said that I am not sensitive to privacy issues of my family members especially (those with sensitive jobs and worries about exposing their children). I respect that they may not like to be splashed  all over this blog without checking with them first. I'll have to do some checking with my peeps to see where everyone stands  on the issue.

So I have selected some photos that I know I will not have a problem sharing with you now. If you've read this blog before, you know I love the beach- love to travel, there are several beaches depicted here- ones in NY, Virginia, St Maarten and Hawaii. Oh and the people, they're all my family members.

Mom's 80th, me and my bro's


little bro & godson napping


north shore, hawaii

my son & niece - pix taken by my sister in law


VA beach - son, godson and nieces


sister in law & neice


VA sunset


bro & my husband


paddle boarders ( non family members) 


my older brother wife- their kids- little bro and godson in NYC at dinner


hawaii


nephew in NY



niece in NY

my husband in St Maarten


beach on St Maarten's French side


my  nephews wife wearing her Korean hanbok


home

2 comments:

  1. To one of the most amazing women I know,

    I have laughed, I have cried, and been inspired by your blog. We all have so much to learn from you and thak you for. I love you Jen. Your an inspiration to us all.

    Love, Denise

    ReplyDelete
  2. You just love me because I picked a picture that you look really good in.... ha ha!

    It's a really enjoyable experience and i like to write must be all that journal writing i guess.

    Glad you're enjoying the blog.

    Love you too.
    Jen

    ReplyDelete

I'm always interested in what you have to say...
Comments are appreciated!