1) I was born in New York City.
2) I love to cook but rarely use recipes when doing so. Boy does this cause a problem for me when someone asks how I made something- I can tell them all the ingredients but never exact measurements. I'll usually have to make what ever it is just to provide an exact recipe.
3) I cry at parades - can't help it- dumb huh?
4) My favorite t.v. shows are Bones, Criminal Minds, Lie to Me and The Closer. I also love the show on the history channel called American Pickers, have you seen it? These guys go around and buy peoples old stuff, which amounts to valuable junk- very good show.
5) I'm a morning person now. I used to be able to stay up late and sleep in; I swear you hit 50 and bedtime becomes a big thing again- boy I need to get a life!!
6) I never skimp on good linens for the beds in my house, there is nothing better than a great nights sleep in a comfy bed with great sheets- soft comforter or quilt.
7) This is my #1 favorite group picture of my kids.
|they're having so much fun!|
8) I have four grandchildren 3 boys and 1 girl
9) Given the choice I will always pick salty over sweet. I'm a chips gal, cookies and cake are o.k but chips and pretzels are my preference.
10) My favorite food is Italian - give me a bowl of any pasta and I'm in heaven.