January 25, 2011

IT'S THAT TIME AGAIN

OK folks,


The Hawaii vacation blog was such a hit that I'm entering the blog world again..... it's time. I found the process of writing to be rather enjoyable so here goes.   I will be writing about me only....  ha just kidding! The title is something of a private joke, not so private anymore I guess- click on how this blog got its name and find out. As far as what I'll cover in this blog;  I'm guessing it will be whatever strikes my fancy on any given day. My life has been eventful, mostly happy but not without its tragic moments and this blog will cover some of that, plus so much more. I have been known to have opinions on a number of topics, and although my life isn't all that exciting it is far from boring. Feel free to comment I'm happy to hear what you have to say, thanks for stopping by. 
Jen

5 comments:

  1. I enjoyed reading your blog and feel this is a perfect way to vent. Venting is so good for one's mental health system. I know as I had to use something similar when Howard died so unexpectedly just before Christmas 1981. For a while, I was like an automaton and just did things. Venting cleared my system until I found my niche in life which included friends, trips,etc., but especially FAMILY. I love all you guys and life would not be the same without my wonderful family and friends.

    Keep up the good work.

    Love,


    Aunt Genevieve

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just wanted to say "Love You Cuz"! I think using writing to express your inner thoughts and feelings is a perfect way to find peace within your heart. May you find that PEACE, as well as JOY and LOVE in reaching out to others. You and your family deserve every bit of HAPPINESS. That's my wish for you! Love you LOTS! Pat xxxooo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm not much of a computer person or a writer, but I really feel the need to vent. I hate the (BLEEPIN') snow. I hate the cold and the shouvel is not my friend. I think it is time to relocate to a warmer climate. Gerard suggested Tonga. When I asked why Tonga, he said, "We would be the best looking ones there." Hawaii would be my pick. Well, the light at the end of my tunnel is that I am leaving for Florida on Friday (yay)! Thanks for listening. Love to all.

    Love,

    Denise

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have to agree with my sister-in-law winter is not my favorite time of the year and I'm too old to stand at the top of the hill while Julia is sledding but I do enjoy how she loves it. The cold is something I have to deal with being my choosen career as a crossing guard but I have learned the art of layering to keep warm. My light at the end of the tunnel this week is a dinner date with my boyfriend of 32 years. All the children are busy, they have a better social calander then I ever had. And we get to sleep in on Sat no bball games until noon!!! My love to all and let's keep thinking warm beach days
    are ahead.
    Love,
    Jo Ann

    ReplyDelete

I'm always interested in what you have to say...
Comments are appreciated!