If you've been reading this blog these past few days then you know that I've been up to my neck in the guest room closet cleaning and organizing, not to mention new carpeting! Needless to say I've been neglecting all the blog reading that I usually do.
I did catch a few minutes here and there, read a few posts and write a few comments but I really didn't get to spend the amount of time I would usually spend. Then, click and SURPRISE! See Jen do the happy dance!
My blog friend Ariana over at Pearl's twirl gave me this award and the first rule is that I have to link back to the person who gave me the award. She is a mother of two, she is originally from Russia and is now an American citizen always sharing jewels about her Jewish heritage, ethnic food and her family on her blog. If you haven't ever read her blog then please go visit and read, she's a wonderful writer.
1. My parish priest has been replaced by this blogs link up Friday's Confession Booth *only kidding*! My friend Kristen over at A little something for me is my first pick. She is super mom, devoted wife, mother of twins and a special needs baby, teacher, blog friend who blogs with her whole heart- the thing is huge. I wish she was my next door neighbor. Surely we'd be in the flesh friends.
2. When I first started my blog I met a nice blogger named Susan Evans. She's a homeschooling mom with a house full of kids, hubby and a cat! She is a Christian women with a wonderful heart and she leave the loveliest comments. Susan has a great blog about not only homeschooling but about her strong and ever growing faith. You would be remiss if you didn't check it out and I would be remiss if I didn't give this award to her Susan's homeschool blog.
3. Next on the list is a new blog that I just found recently it's Mama do it all, she's is a working Mom and a New Yorker too so you know I love her blog; it's like a visit home every time I visit! She has neat weekly posts called Friday Randomness and where she'll write about several topics, always diverse and interesting or Lunch Hour Love which is where she shares a pictures of the city and then shares with the reader what she does on her lunch hour which may include things like (shopping and design ideas). She has coupons and recipes so I know Sharon's blog will grab your interest just as it did mine.
4. This next blog has been one that I have followed from the beginning of my blogging days, it's called Not Wifezilla. Jackie is a wife and mom of two young girls and her devotion to family shines through in all of her writing. I love to read her posts, she writes with emotion with honesty and humor and the pictures that usually accompany her posts are always enjoyable. She will capture your heart with her love of family and I know once you read her blog you'll want to continue to visit her again and again just as I do.
5. This next blog I think is perfect for this award is written by a self proclaimed science geek, wife and mother of one little girl who is adorable; I've seen the pictures on the blog! This blog which I have been following recently and enjoying very much is called chemically inclined. Michele is great and whether she's writing about a topic connected to the science field or mom or wife stuff I know you're going to like her as much as I do. She shares openly with her readers information about her daughter's illness Atrial Septal Defect, she cooks up yummy recipes and she's does the amazing shopping thing at Walgreens and gets free stuff. How could you not like that?