Last week I did a post linking up with mama kat on the things I've never done, this weeks task is to write a list of Things I have Done... so here goes.
I am 52 years old and I have:
1. swam in the Atlantic, Pacific and the Mediterranean oceans.
2. moved to a state 8hours away from my parents after marrying.
3 lived in a beach community.
4. learned to cook Chinese (cooking class)
5. buried two of my children, a daughter and a son.
6. owned dogs, cats and mice as pets.
7. gambled and liked it.
8. worked with the poor and homeless
9. cooked for a men's shelter.
10. played viola in the junior- high school orchestra.
11. gone on religious retreat with Nuns
12. been to therapy
13. gotten drunk
14.shot a snake
16. stayed out all night (in my younger days)
17. took sewing lessons
18. went up the Hudson River (NY) in a boat past the Statue of Liberty.
19. saw two mountain lions walk across my neighbors yard.
20. worn green dresses in every wedding for which I was a bridesmaid.
21. turned grey at 35
22. fell asleep on the back of a motorcycle