July 20, 2011

jen's sick and tired

I've just walked in the door from what was long four day stay in the hospital. I'm really way to tired to write a proper post other than to say maybe after a day or two of decompressing then I'll fill you in on the latest saga. 

Of course you guessed right, it's my leg again; what else is new! I swear to heaven I am the healthiest sick person I know. 

In the past few days, I haven't been able to read any of the regular blogs-no computers in the hospital. I can't wait to hear what you've all been up to this week; but that's gonna have to wait until tomorrow- then I will relish every word for sure.

 But now it's to bed for me.... in my own bed, yippee!.

6 comments:

  1. I'm sorry things have not been going well for you - and hope the latest treatment will bring big improvements.
    Thinking of you.
    FW
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks FW it seemed that I was a hairs breath away from a skin graft then they found this infection. Now the graft if on hold, and the infection is the primary concern; frankly MRSA whether community or hospital acquired is a bitch to get rid of.

    Thanks for the good wishes...

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a bummer. Just cut it off...kidding don't do that ;) Sending you positive vibes

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kimberly you're a trip! Reminds me of my dad - he used to kid around just like that he'd say " get the knife!"

    ReplyDelete
  5. Desperate Housemommy,
    Thanks for the love- I'm on the home stretch i think!

    ReplyDelete

I'm always interested in what you have to say...
Comments are appreciated!