December 15, 2012

Yesterday a madman..


Yesterday a young madman murdered his mother, yesterday a young madman murdered babies in a grade school classroom, yesterday a young madman murdered educators; and those educators who lost their lives-lost their lives protecting the children that were in their charge.

Yesterday some twenty pairs of parents and families plus countless other families and indeed an entire community became victims of this madman.

I cannot help but feel shock and horror that this happened. It makes me sick to my stomach.

And I ask why? Why would someone do such an unspeakably violent act?

                                                        And I try like everyone else to make some sense of that which is so very senseless.

.

Don't miss my next blog post. 
Follow me on Google friend connect or 
if you’d like you can subscribe and receive my posts by e-mail.
Both are located on the right side-bar.   
And while you’re at it don’t forget to come visit me at my other blog.
It’s called “I blog it as I see it” 
Just click here.