February 26, 2012

scavenger hunt sunday 2/26

This is my first time ever joining Scavenger Hunt. I am very excited to join such a talented pool of  people who love photography and photographers. Thank you Ashley for having such a great Sunday link up I'm happy to add my five pictures to the mix this week!





Crossed


These are one of a pair of cross beams in my great room, they also have been known to double as a play gym for my cats- Tarzan , Cheetah and Linus!

A Glimpse


Here's my grandson Xavier as he glimpses at who knows what! He has a beautiful face and a wonderful full head of hair doesn't he?

Handwritten


I picked up my year book from a million years ago, not only is it a gold mine for something handwritten, but I did get more than a few giggles.

Bliss


We recently did a full bath renovation, getting under this every morning is  truly bliss!


Gray

































This shot shows the lovely gray of this bird  as compared to the black-white of his own feathers and green of the feeder.

This weeks words are;

Routine
Music
Technology
Show Me Your Style
Mismatch


5 comments:

  1. People pay good money for hair like that. Gorgeous kid.

    We're renovating a bathroom too and finally putting in a rainhead. I'm sure we'll love it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My grandsons have amazing hair; all three of them! Good choice with the rainhead for the shower we love it.

      Delete
  2. The shot of the bird is great! I also enjoyed your handwritten photo. Isn't it fun to go back and look at things like that? It added a great touch of humor to your set! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, been taking a lot of bird shots of late. And the year book, well that was just pure desperation, I couldn't think of where else to go!

      Delete
  3. nicely done! i really love the shot of that sweet little bird. so cute. this was my first time participating, too! i love it, and i can't wait to do it again!

    ReplyDelete

I'm always interested in what you have to say...
Comments are appreciated!