July 20, 2013

jerk

My friend Paula is doing a July Blog Challenge. If you click on the link below the banner that says Paula's Place it will take you to her blog if you'd like to join. If you click here it will take you to the list of daily topics for the month also at her blog..



TODAY’S TOPIC

Write about the worst or the best date you've ever been on.

Before I met my husband I dated upon occasion but not frequently. Basically I had been involved in another relationship for a few years before him and wasn't in the dating pool.  But when I was dating there was this funny thing that happened that sorta fits this topic.

I was living in an apartment with my dog Baine and my cat Tinkerbell. My date let's call him Mitch came to pick me up for a dinner date. I let him in and he was sitting on the couch while I grabbed my keys and such. 



My dog went over to do his usual once over smell to check the guy out and the guy kicked him. Seriously WTF! Apparently not a dog lover my date....I turned around walked with him to the door (he thought we were leaving together). When he stepped over the threshold I told him to have a nice dinner by himself and that I didn't date ass holes who kicked dogs. Then closed the door on his face.

 photo 80ec86bc-f076-418b-af17-df39702285cb.jpg

17 comments:

  1. Awesome! Wish I would have been there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good for you! Way to make an impression, dude! And not get a date out of it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. Some technique, I wonder if he did that with the other girls dogs?

      Delete
  4. Wow, what a jerk. I'm not a dog lover, have been attacked and have a significant fear of them, but ...kicking a dog.. Big NO NO! Glad you didn't waste your time with him.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Never gave him another thought Sandy. I just wish my dog would have bit him!

      Delete
  5. --He kicked the dog...?

    not only would I have thrown the JERK out, but I would have kicked him back.

    Asshole animal abuser.

    PS. Jen, I called you the wrong name in my last comment. SORRY> xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I thought about it kim, seriously i did. But I worried if he hurt a poor defenseless dog then maybe he'd hurt me so i just closed the door on his face.

      Delete
  6. Good for you! That's horrible. You should have kicked him.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think he should have been kicked to see what it felt it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Poor guy wouldn't have a chance if my readers had a minute alone with him Flora.

      Delete
  8. What?! Who just kicks a dog? So glad you kicked him to the curb, Jen.

    ReplyDelete
  9. kicked the dog?

    What a freaking JERKKKKK. I would have wanted to kick him in the asssss. xx

    ReplyDelete

I'm always interested in what you have to say...
Comments are appreciated!