I find the problem with taking those types of blogging breaks especially right on top of my vacation in the Bahamas is it's really hard to get back into the routine of blogging.
Especially with the hot lazy days of summer here. Lazy being the key word here!
Anyhoo...I did check out a few blogs that I read regularly since I've returned and my friend Paula is doing a July Blog Challenge. If you click on the link below the banner it will take you to her blog. If you click here it will take you to the list of topics for the month also at her blog..
I think it's a perfect way to get back into the swing of things for July. If you'd like to join us, here's her link below, all are welcome!
- To keep up with picking the weeds in the gardens.
- To keep up with the vegetables in the garden. Sometimes the heat and bugs make it tempting to skip a day of picking and that's just a waste of good veggies.
- To read more books. I've gotten out of the habit of reading the past 7 years but I really need to buckle down and read more.
- Exercise, the treadmill is collecting dust!
- Do a bit of entertaining. Invite some couples that we are friends with over for dinner. We just don't do enough of that any more.
So tell me dear blog friends. What's going on with you this July. Plans? Goals?