August 26, 2011

is all about pampering me

Anyone who reads this blog with any regularity know I'm a Catholic so when I read over at Kristen's blog
a little something for me she was doing Friday's Confession Booth I just couldn't resist! If you'd like you can link up too, just click on the name of her blog above and it will take you over to her blog go ahead, go over and read the other submissions.

I figure I leave the real heavy confessing for the church but I do like everyone else have some funny things about me that make me unique or unusual as a person that I could probably confess.

Photobucket


Every women loves to be pampered right? All that hard work taking care of the kids and the house, maybe even the pets too. Oh did I forget hubby? So maybe you get a gift certificate or a free couple of hours to go out with the girls for a spa day.

Oh how glorious it is to have a facial, how those little rough patches on the forehead just melt away as the cosmetologist glop's potions and masks that are  horribly expensive and smell good enough to eat all over your face and neck. 

Or maybe someone REALLY loves you and you got a full body massage as a gift or hey what the heck give it to yourself. One hour melting away in bliss as warm hands work magic on your aches and pains; can anyone say mud bath? 

Even a manicure is a treat as long as it comes with one of those nifty little hand massages with warm lotion! 

My confession- I don't care for pedicures AT ALL! I've had a few and If I never have another it will be OK with me. I think it's pretty unclean practice and I won't go to a public salon and have one done. Even one that allows you to bring you're own implements. To have some strange person touch my feet creeps me out to no end. That is the part that bothers me the most, the strange person rubbing my feet, big creepy yuck.

Call me crazy or are there others out there who feel the same way?







6 comments:

  1. Hey Crazy! What? You asked for it. I would love for anyone to rub my feet. That's like heaven for me. Now for my Partner Fred, he won't let me anywhere near his feet.
    Now please say three Our Fathers and get back to work.
    Your New Friend, m.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mark,
    Hey God gave me those feet and I'm keeping them for myself! Call me crazy! oh that's right you just did *giggle*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Jen! I'm so glad you linked up! Sorry it took me so long to get over here. Please keep that Catholic girl confessing! Ok - so I love a pedicure, however.... I usually forget that hey like to rub half way up my leg and end up wishing I had shaved better. And... did you know they have "extra strength tools" that are like a chisel for your foot? It is for feet that are extra gnarly... like mine :) I tip well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kristen,
    You had me at the confessing part, cute idea!

    I know I'm the exception and not the rule, we all have our quirks, this is just one of mine.

    More next Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hahaha ! This was hilarious you guys. Umm...The only confession I have is that I have an obsessive compulsive disorder where I dont press the buttons in the lift without a napkin. I feel so many people must have touched it with god knows what on their fingers !

    ReplyDelete
  6. Shades Of Grey,
    I do something a bit similar when I wash up in the rest room I use the paper towel to open the door when exiting so my hand doesn't touch the dirty door handle!
    I just call it "being clean"!

    ReplyDelete

I'm always interested in what you have to say...
Comments are appreciated!